- Group Procurement for Pharmaceutical & Hospital Sundries “Tenders' program “ : for the Group Purchasing Department Using ORACLE system. This is the first system to connect the member states and hospitals taking part in Group Purchasing Tenders which allows them to enter its primary and final quantities through the system.
- BANK GUARRANTEE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME : DEALING & MANAGING THE BANK GUARRANTY. ENTER & STORE THE B.G DETAILS. (DATE, AMOUNT,PERIOD,…) EASE THE BANK GUARRANTY OPERATIONS (PROLONGATION,RELEASE,FINE CALCULATIONS…ETC)
- Supplies Companies Registration Program
- Medical examination of expatriates recruited for work in Gulf Cooperation Council.. Special electronic portal which will connect the medical centers for examinations of expatriates, GAMCA offices and the Ministries of Health in the member states. The Executive Board will supervise and follow up these centers, the database being located in the Executive Board and access will be allowed only through internet with special conditions. The objective of this process will be to allow development and implementation of the systems of the departments and divisions belonging to those expatriates' centers, and to participate in building the health information database, and ensure accuracy and reliability of data entry on the part of the centers.
•Linking centers for medical examination of migrant workers shared database is supervised by the Executive Office.
•integration and implementation of
•Departmental regulations and sections of the centers.
•Participate in building the health information base,
accuracy and reliability in data entry by the centers.
•Equitable distribution of the required examination centers accredited by the Jamka.
speed data transfer and information and thus the speed to take necessary action against these centers.
• Paperless and protect the environment.